WHY CHOOSE US
We work to supply quality flexible packaging that is accurate to specification first time, every time. We carefully design the brief to meet print colour and quality requirements before agreeing and approving it with both client and our quality-accredited manufacturer. This brief follows the job to completion – making sure that everyone is measuring to the same standard throughout the process. To meet timelines and efficiency goals, all packaging is lab-tested and quality checked at source, QC-checked pre-shipment and then QA-checked on arrival in New Zealand.
- Our supply partners are certified to HACCP/BRC-IOP standard
- Snell Packaging & Safety Ltd is certified to HACCP (Food Safety)
- All products are made to agreed specifications.
- Specific food contact products conform with USA FDA, 21 CFR170-199 on materials and articles intended for food contact. Our materials also comply with EC Directive 2002/72 and its amendment 2004/1/EC, 2004/19/EC, 2005/79/EC, 2007/19/EC, and 2008/39/EC.
- Inks used conform to EN directive for migration of certain elements and traces of heavy metals. The sum of lead, cadmium, mercury and hexavalent chromium is less than 100ppm by weight as per European Directive 94/62/EC Article 11 requirements.
- Our supply partners complete Quality Control checks on all products (with batch Certificate of Analysis/Conformance according to the agreed specification COA/ COC). Additional quality checks are completed by qualified, professional staff at the Snell China office prior to factory dispatch.
- Coefficient of Friction (COF) testing to ASTM D1894 standards, heat sealing tests and pack leak testing (through pressurised water bath) are completed at Snell Flexibles, Auckland.
- Independent testing (including migration testing) is available on request.
- On-site trouble-shooting of packaging issues
- Colour management using Snell colour standard system.
- Packaging optimisation reviews
- Presentation of global and local market trends and innovations
- Customer reviews (including KPI’s around DIFOT, forecast accuracy etc.)
To find out more about the way we work, go to our process
For more about compliance or our quality procedures, give us a call on 09 622 4144